Breast Cancer : Overview
This is a cancer that effects the breast tissues. There are mainly two types of cancer according to their spread. They are
- Non invasive
Invasive – when the cancer spreads from milk duct to other breast tissues.
Non invasive – when the cancer not get invaded in the other breast tissues.
There are two types of cancer according to the areas of spreading.
- Ductal Carcinoma.
- Lobular Carcinoma.
Ductal Carcinoma – This is the mostly seen type of cancer. This starts from the tubes or ducts that move milk to the nipple.
Lobular Carcinoma – This is a cancer which starts from the lobules of the breast that produce milk.
Guru Cancer Center is one the best Cancer Treatments Center in India which provides effective Breast Cancer Treatment in India.Symptoms of the Breast Cancer :
- lump in the armpit or in the breast, these lumps will not hurt at all.
- Change in the shape, size or appearance of the nipple or breast.
- Redness or puckering for the breast or nipple.
- Flow of fluid from the nipple.
- Advanced breast cancer may include symptoms like breast pain, body pain, weight loss or swelling of arm.
If you have any of these symptoms or need screening contact us..
Website : email@example.com