Stomach Cancer :
Stomach cancer is caused to the cells that line the stomach. The stomach cancer will grow further if not treated and it not only effects the stomach but also effects the near by organs such as pancrease, liver and colon. This can be also spread to local lymphnodes through lymphatic system.
Guru Cancer Centre in Madurai is one of the famous hospital which provides high quality Stomach Cancer Treatment in India.
Stomach cancer is a very serious condition. This can be also spread to other parts of the body like liver, lungs and bones. It occurs if the cancerous cell reaches the blood stream. The growth of stomach cancer is very slow. During many years this may doesn't shows any symptoms.
Types of Stomach Cancer :
There are different types of stomach cancers. They are
- Gastric stromal tumours
- Carcinoid tumors
Causes of Stomach Cancer :
Stomach Cancer and Oesophageal Cancer can be caused due to may reasons, they are
- The chances for the cause of stomach cancer is high is men than in women.
- This is caused as heriditary.
- Caused due to the habit of smoking and alcoholism.
- It is caused due to the intake of pickled and salted foods in diet rather than fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Oesophageal cancer can be caused due to overweight or obesity.
- Habit of drinking hot liquids frequently.
- Work related exposure to nickel refining, coal mining and rubber & timber processing.
Signs of Stomach Cancer :
The signs and Symptoms of Stomach Cancer includes
- Pain or discomfort in the middle or upper abdomen.
- Change in the color of the stool or stool with blood.
- Tendency to vomit.
- Vomiting of the blood.
- Lossing of weight.
- Feeling pain in the stomach after taking food.
- Mild anemia along with fatigue or weakness.
Diagnosis of Stomach Cancer :
Stomach Cancer can be diagnosed by using the following methods.
- Barium X-ray.
- Endoscopy with biopsy of the cancerous tissue.
For more details send us enquiry.
Our mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://cancer-treatment-madurai.com