Breast Cancer and Its Risk Factors :
Breast cancer is now the most common cancer that is seen among women. The main reason for the increased breast cancer is mainly due to the changed life style of the people and pollution.
Early detection and treatment of breast cancer can completely cure this problem.
Now the people are more aware of this and because of this survivors rate increased. This is because of the early detection and treatment.
Guru Cancer Center in Madurai is one of the famous cancer treatment center which provides Best Breast Cancer Treatment in India.
There are some risk factors that leads to breast cancer they are
- There are little chances for breast cancer to inherit genetically.
- Ageing is also a risk factor for breast cancer.
- If a woman has previous history of breast cancer and recovered, there is a chance for re-occurrence.
- If you had received the x-ray radiation in the chest while you are a child or in adulthood, when you age the chances for breast cancer is high.
- Obesity or overweight is another risk factor for breast cancer.
- The beginning of period prior to the age of 12 can increase the risk of breast cancer.
- The pausing of period at overage.
- Having a baby at an age after 35.
- The women who have never conceived and never had a baby has a risk for developing breast cancer.
For more details or for ant help contact us..
Our mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.cancer-treatment-madurai.com